Address

Address is Classified, by order of the boss.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Age

Hey Everyone! So how bout that age change of missionaries? I feel like every girl I know is now preparing to go on a mission. We estimate that there might be 100,000 missionaries in the field in about a year or less. What a time to be in the mission field! My mission president gave us a talk about this, and it got me very pumped up. Good things are happening over here in Lone Pine. The work here is pretty slow right now, but I'm sure that with the Lord's help we'll get it going. There is a lot of work to be done out here. It snowed up on the mountains last week, and the weather is sort of Minnesota-ish. It's gettin kinda cold, but I am well prepared. I hear the work picks up here in the winter. By the way, I have not been transferred. I will stay here for another 6 weeks. Have fun everybody! Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment