Address

Address is Classified, by order of the boss.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Hosed

Hey Everyone! Sorry I didn't write anything last week, it was because it was mothers day and I called my family, and the rest of my district didn't want to do email so we didn't. So this week we knocked on many, many doors because almost every appointment we had fell through. We're supposed to write down the numbers of people we taught, found, ect. in our planners, and one day I just wrote the word "hosed". But good things came out of that doldrum. We gave out something like 4 or 5 referrals to the English missionaries, and one referral to the Armenian speaking missionaries, which is a first. In fact, the referral secretary said that that hadn't happened since last July. We also knocked on a door of a lady who started crying after we said we were missionaries because she was really looking for God. It kinda freaked me out. We're gonna stop by again today and see what happens. I'm pretty excited. At least now I think we've found enough people where we can start stopping by them and have that take up a significant portion of the day. I still feel really happy to be here. Actually, there was a solar eclipse yesterday, and I got to see it for the first time! It was pretty cool. But unfortunately, that's all I got. Con Carino, Elder Call

No comments:

Post a Comment