Address

Address is Classified, by order of the boss.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tough Week

Hey Everyone! I apologize for not putting anything on here last week, the library was closed. We had a pretty tough week. I'm not going to give you exact numbers, but rougly 15/17ths of our appointments cancelled in the last 4 days, and my comp ran over a nail. Believe it or not, today while we were shopping he got offered a job as a one time actor playing a super hero. Some people would give their left arm and every ounce of honor they have for that chance, but he turned it down. He's doing the work of the lord, which is way better than fame and easy money. The Lord is probably humbling our district for our pride or something, because the rest of the missionaries have been having tough luck too. But I figured that by the end of all this I'll be able to say that I can do anything! Of course, I said that after I wrestled 5 years, worked 5 months at Boulder Creek, and spent 6 weeks in the MTC. Dang, maybe the Lord is punishing me for my pride, ha ha. But those things were successively harder. But they were all fun in their own way too. We had a zone wide soccer/ultimate frisbee match today, and guess who won? Yeah, my district. Because we are the best. Dang, here we are with the pride thing again. My pride cycle lasts like 4 minutes. But anyway, even though right now sucks, I'm sure everything will be worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment