Address

Address is Classified, by order of the boss.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Lone Pine

Hey Everyone! I've finally gotten transferred. I am now in the middle of the scortching desert, in a small town called Lone Pine. The place is exactly like Chihuahua. The ride up took like 5 hours. I have a truck now! I feel like a boss. My comp and I are the first spanish elders to come around to this area so I'm excited to go to an area that's pretty untouched. I'm now serving in an English branch of about 30 active people. My new comp is a really cool guy named Elder Maxwell, who is from Utah. We had a really good week last week. We ran into this lady that lost a daughter about a year ago, and has very recently regained her faith in god. We had a really intense lesson with her. But now they are shutting down my old area, and the sister missionaries are taking it over. They are going to have a lot of work to do with those two areas together. I'm kinda jealous. I'm still doing well, and I am excited for the change. Change is good. I sincerely wish you all the best! Don't do anything I wouldn't do, Elder Call

No comments:

Post a Comment