Address

Address is Classified, by order of the boss.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Little Slice

Hey guys! Well, I've been transferred to a Little slice of Los Angeles called Van Nuys. It's a nice place, Picture big apartment complexes with really tall but crooked palm trees with furniture and old TV's on the side of the street. Look it up on google earth. Most of the people here are Spanish speaking, and I am back in the full blown Spanish work. Which is AWESOME. My new companion is a newer missionary from Colorado named Elder Robison. He's pretty awesome. He's like a piece of steel, and I'm sure he'll be a mission president some day. He's super bold and we've already seen a lot of miracles. I like it a lot here. We are very very busy and spend a lot of time on the streets just talking to people, which just delights me. Anyway, I'd love to write more, but I have to renew my Library card in order to have more time. Have fun! Elder Call.

No comments:

Post a Comment