Address

Address is Classified, by order of the boss.

Friday, January 4, 2013

Homies?

Hey Homies! Well, I think I've been neglecting this Blog a little bit. I apologize. It's basically because nothing noteworthy has happened recently. We're still working hard down here in sunny California, we've been finding a lot of new people. In fact, one day my companion and I were walking down the street, and I started to talk to God in my thoughts. I said, in essence, "Father, we've been doing really good lately and you've blessed us a lot. But I would really like to find some more people. Will you put someone in our path that is ready for us?" We walked a little more and we saw this lady throwing water out of her window and we decided to talk to her, and she ended up telling us that her best friends moved to Utah and got baptized (Because that just comes along with moving to Utah). We then asked her, "You ever wonder why your friend got baptized?" And we had a super good talk with her. This just happened, so I can't say if she is Legit yet, but God answered my prayer within seconds. It was way cool. I guess when it gets in the 50's over here in Cali, everyone uses it as an excuse to not come to church, whether it be members or investigators. I had a pretty good inward laugh about that. People always ask me on the doorstep or whatever: "You guys aren't cold?" and I like to say, "Remember in the Bible when the Holy Spirit came upon people like fire? I got one of those inside of me!" It's true, but I'm also from MN and I used to walk barefoot in the snow to get wood for our fireplace. Well, anyway, I love you all and I'm having the time of my life over here. Adios! Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment