Address

Address is Classified, by order of the boss.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Japan?

Time flies by on wings of lightning! 10 points to whoever can name what song that is from. It seems like just yesterday me and my companion got lost every time we stepped out of a building. Spanish is coming along well, I am grateful to God for this gift that he has given me, that learning a language is relatively pain free. I'm also grateful to one of my brothers, it was either Anson or Dan, who told me that I should take Spanish in high school instead of German. Oh man, that was a good call. Thanks whichever one of you did that. Three of my brothers in my district left the MTC this week to go to the Peruvian MTC, so now there is enough time for us to teach a fake investigator twice a day, which I just love. It's another one of those situations where I walk around with a stupid grin on my face whenever I teach. Those Elders leaving also means that I get another companion, because he is waiting on his visa. He's from California, and he's a pretty cool guy.
 I also got the chance to have a very short wrestling match with a District Brother (Our District has formed a brotherhood) but then I remembered that wrestling matches in the residences were actually specifically prohibited, so we had to cut it short. I made a covenant with him that we would finish the match in two years, don't let me forget. The score was 2-1 in his favor. (Only because I didn't want to throw him, he would have died).
Anyway, I really love you all, and if any of you are thinking about going on missions, please, for the love of Pete, do it. It's fantastic. Hard, but fantastic. I love being a missionary.
On an unrelated note, I got to talk to a Japanese speaking elder who taught me how to say "Your dress looks stunning" in Japanese. I really hope I can meet a Nee-Han-Jean (Japanese Person) wearing a dress in two years, I have it written down. I would feel pretty boss at that moment. With any luck, it would turn out that that girl was Japanese-American and didn't speak Japanese and would live for at least a moment thinking I did.
That folks, is what we call a tangent. Anyway, pray for me please, and pray every day, read your scriptures and all that. Come unto Christ!
I Love you All!
Elder Call
P.S. I'm sorry I don't have time to email all of my family back, I still love you guys I promise.

Editor's note: It was from the song "Improve The Shining Moments". Thank's for coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment