Address

Address is Classified, by order of the boss.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

LOST

Hey guys, the work here is picking up slowly but surely. My cooking repertoire is expanding, and thus I am becoming happier. I don't know what it is, but for me it seems that food equals happiness. Anyway, you can make doughnuts by frying biscuit dough in oil and then covering it in cinnamon, and when I saw that biscuit dough was only 50 cents a can, I pretty much died of giddiness. I bought enough to make 40 doughnuts. Having good food to eat makes everything easier in my opinion.
I still love it here, but our big problem is that we show up to appointments and our investigators aren't there. I'm sure there is something we can do about that, but I don't know what it is. We are finding lots of people to teach though. In fact, one time we were walking down a dark street (Because my tire popped on my bike) and I started talking about a guy that we had looked for like a week ago, and my companion says "Where does he live?" and I said, "I dunno, wait a minute, doesn't he live right here?" And we saw the guy sitting on his couch through the door. He was right in front of us. That may not seem all that miraculous, but when you consider how bad I am with directions, it was definitely revelation. Well have to see next week if anything comes of that. I'm having fun, and learning a lot. But unfortunately, I don't have all that much time. So I must be going.
I love you all!
Elder Joseph Call

Editor's Note: Joe is learning to cook, need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment