Address

Address is Classified, by order of the boss.

Monday, January 23, 2012

More Success

Hey guys, nothing too exciting happened this week. Things slowed down a little bit because we spent a lot of time in interviews and other stuff. I'm also pretty stoed that I get to work with my companion from the MTC this week, because my regular companion is going home in two weeks and therefore has more interviews.
The thing that I successfully cooked this week was: Chinese rice, although it wasn't as good because I can't afford peanut oil. I know most of you guys probably don't care about this, but my mom told me that she likes to hear about these things.
So here is my story of the week. We were biking on a path that we normally don't take, and we heard this guy shout "Mormons! Over Here!" so we stowed our bikes, and went out and talked to him. He was a very flamboyant man who had talked to the missionaries many times. After making friends with him, he introduced us to his friend, who had recently hit a bt of hard luck and was homeless. We ended up giving him a blessing and then the number for the English speaking missionaries. Overall it was pretty awesome
Well, that's all I got.
Have fun!
Elder Joseph Call

Editor's Note: Hey Everyone! Joe needs peanut oil! We need to get it to him as quick as possible. Come on, lives are at stake!

No comments:

Post a Comment