Address

Address is Classified, by order of the boss.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cavemen

Well, this week kind of sucked. We uh, discovered what we needed to work on ha ha. But hey, this is the way it is.
Also, my awesome companion is leaving next monday, I'm kinda interested to see what will happen after that. I wonder if they will have enough missionaries to keep my area open. I'm sure they will. It's been kind of interesting watching this area go from almost nothing to what it is now. To motivate myself I often look over at the whiteboard that has the names of all our potentials and investigators on it, and remember the time when it was almost blank.
Another thing that motivates me is going to baptisms. For some reason, at both of the baptisms I have attended my companion and I have had to speak, and we never have time to write out a talk so I often write like 3 sentances in my planner and wing it in Spanish. For some reason I can always rattle it off when I'm planning but during a baptismal service, you get nervous and sound a little like a caveman. I thought I botched the talk, but everyone else seemed to like it. Ha ha, that's the way it is, I guess.
I'm always impressed with what I hear the missionaries in North Branch are doing. Someone give them a big congratulations. And food.
Well, nothing really exciting happened this week. I'm anxious to see how this area is going to turn out.
Goodbye,
Elder Call

Editor's note: sorry the blog was late this week, it's been hectic.

No comments:

Post a Comment