Address

Address is Classified, by order of the boss.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Productive day

Hey guys,
We had a pretty productive week. We started handing out meal calenders, which means that I get to eat awesome Mexican food almost every day, and I can afford fruit now. It's pretty exciting.
My new companion is a pretty cool guy. In Moroni 10 it talks about spiritual gifts, such as the gift of tongues, and the gift of the spirit etc. He seems to have the gift of getting free stuff from people. My first day with him, he got us a box of free doughnuts and a free sandwich. He simply said "I know the guy". But all jokes aside, he's a great missionary. The zone leaders encouraged us to have a "Companionship statement" that kind of defines us, and we chose: "Git er done, do work." We've been living up to that pretty well.
Also, true to his Brazilian nature, he hurt his foot playing futbol, and for that I am in a car now, which makes my life a lot easier. Life is pretty good right now.
So... everyone: go to church, okay? Okay!
Elder Call.

Editor's note: Mexican food every day, I wonder what you'll say when you get back.

2 comments: