Address

Address is Classified, by order of the boss.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Baptism and Catholics

Well guys, last night a funny thing happened. I was talking to one of our solid investigators, who is catholic, and he was asking about infant baptism. I start out trying to be all diplomatic about it, saying that I could see why someone might think a baby needs to be baptized, and such. Then my companion pipes in and says something to this effect: "No. It's an abomination." and then he breaks out Moroni chapter 8 and reads it to him. I was kinda scared, but it must have been the influence of the spirit because the investigator actually said he was going to read that passage to his priest. Mercy me.
Other than that it was kind of a slow week. We had a lot of cancellations. But, this is how it is sometimes. Next week looks good. But I love you all and wish you all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment