Address

Address is Classified, by order of the boss.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Busy

We've been very busy lately, we've been contacting less because we have more people to teach. I also am coming to love the Spanish language. I feel like such a boss when I speak it. I suppose I could say that things are looking up over here in my tiny area. I don't know if I ever mentioned this, but here in southern California, it's a lot like a mini united nations. You never know what kind of people are on the other side of the door. I've met Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, whatever religion pretends to speak in tongues, atheists, you name it. I guess that's what comes with being in a predominantly non-Latino, yet predominantly non-American area. There is actually an Armenian orthodox cathedral in our area. It's pretty interesting. I always wanted to get called to some exotic far off nation, and hey, I've got it all right here. The Lord always listens.

No comments:

Post a Comment