Address

Address is Classified, by order of the boss.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Transfers

Well, transfers are rolling around again, and if I had to take a guess, I'd say I was getting transferred. So my fate is uncertain for the next week. We found a really cool new family. Well to tell the truth, the mom more or less contacted us and said, "Hey, I'm moving in on the tenth, can you come visit me?" so we helped her move in and we've been teaching them. It's funny, like 3 of the families that we teach live in the same apartment complex. Every time we walk by all the kids come out and give us high fives. It makes a missionary feel good. Being a missionary is really hard, but for that it is really rewarding. It's very heartbreaking when you know someone has a spirtual witness of the gospel but they deny it anyway. I remeber in the MTC, I was taking a test, and one of the questions was, "T or F, everyone who has a spiritual witness of the truth will be baptized." and I said to myself, well of course! And I clicked on the little button next to the T. I was a little naive, and I maybe I still am. I guess I'm finding out what it means to gather the wheat from the midst of the tares. Well I don't want to leave you all on a depressing note, so I will say that really good things are happening in this mission as a whole. We are doing fantastic! I know it's not about the numbers, but lets just say that everybody is doing really, really good. This is a choice place to be a missionary, and I'm happy to be here. I love you all! Joseph Call

No comments:

Post a Comment