Address

Address is Classified, by order of the boss.

Monday, September 3, 2012

To be Happy

Hey Everyone! This week was pretty good. Elder Maxwell is getting transferred out, which I am kinda bummed about, but I know it is the right thing. It was cool to see the love that all the Branch has for him. It was Testimony meeting yesterday, and almost everybody talked about him for a little bit, and almost everybody cried. They announced that he was leaving in every meeting. He cried when he got up and bore his testimony. We've also been picking up some really cool new people. We got a referral for this one kid that asked for a Book of Mormon and asked for a meeting with us. He said he's been reading the Bible, the Koran, anything he can get his hands on because he's on this search. We asked him what he was searching for, and he paused for a little bit, and said: "To be happy". Hopefully we can fulfill that. So they are doing this new thing nowadays with transfers where they don't tell you where you are going or what new guy you are getting until the very last minute. Possibly to eliminate gossip I guess. So my future is very uncertain. But I have confidence I can get along with almost any of the missionaries in this mission (I better knock on wood right now). I had a companion that everyone told me was hard to get along with, and I was very surprised to hear that. We were homies. Speaking of homies, I love you all and wish you the best! Elder Call

No comments:

Post a Comment