Address

Address is Classified, by order of the boss.

Monday, September 3, 2012

Valley of Death

Hey Guys! This week was also pretty trying. But on the bright side, I got to visit the part of Death Valley National Park that is in my area today. Surprisingly, it was actually cooler there than it was in Lone Pine. We went on a really fun hike, and we saw some waterfalls. I got to see how much the gospel can really change people this week. It's really cool to see the Holy Spirit act in someones life to sanctify them and make them a better person.It's nice to see someone with enough faith to make that happen, which is rare. I hope you all have the opportunity to see it in your own life and help it happen in the lives of others. Well, nothing really interesting happened beyond that. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment