Address

Address is Classified, by order of the boss.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Meh...

Hey guys
This week was pretty uneventful, I can't really think of anything interesting that happened. Chuck and Tacy sent me a nice package, and I am very grateful to them. Anyway, my Mom asked me to describe MTC life. The food goes both ways, for instance, I think I learned the right way to make shepherds pies. Oh man, I hope to get more of those. there are other times when the food makes me a little sick. either way, I've gained 10-15 pounds since I've been here. I haven't been able to do that over the course of my entire life. So because of that I spend most of my time running or working out during gym time. Occasionally I play basketball or four square but I'm not very good. Mormons tend to be good at basketball, I don't know why. the hardest thing about it is that I feel kinda like a caged animal, I really want to get out in the field. I dunno if I'm ready, but I'd be willing to take that plunge. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll need me for some reason. I usually have lots of energy, I think I'm gonna keep to this schedule the rest of my life. Ha ha, JK. for those of you who don't know, I spend all day studying and I get half a day off each week. The people here are pretty fun. I love how spiritual it is. another thing I love is just sitting down and talking to people every once in awhile. it's quite fun. Everybody's got some kinda story they are just dieing to tell you. Anyway, I feel like this isn't a very good description of MTC life, but meh.
Thank you all for your letters and kindness. I appreciate it greatly. It brightens up my day.
Love you all!
Elder Call
 
Editors note: Sounds like the MTC is not that bad, hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment