Address

Address is Classified, by order of the boss.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Representative of Jesus Christ

Hey guys!
This week has been amazing. We decided we were going to step up our game as missionaries by making little mini covenants with the Lord. We kind of promise to do something and ask for a result from the Lord. It seems to be working really well. I guess now I really know how willing the lord is to bless us. Like 15 minutes after we decided to start doing that we got a call from a less active girl we're trying to get to go to church, and she scheduled a lesson with us.
A really tender thing happened with that. She talked about how she didn't feel like she was worthy to pray to god and go to church. After we said a prayer, we said something to her along these lines. "As representatives of Jesus Christ, we have the responsibility to say what he would say if he were here. God told me to tell you that he's not mad at you, and if you go back he will welcome you with open arms. Not only that, but he will help you every step of the way." It was very spiritual. I almost cried.
So if you are in that situation, I'm pretty sure those same words would apply to you.
I'm out of time, unfortunately. I wish you all the best! Stay strong, Move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment