Address

Address is Classified, by order of the boss.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Texan Piece of Steel

Well guys, we've been doing pretty good over here in sunny California. I'm getting along well with my new companion. He's like a Texan peice of steel. He told me he doesn't like doing pull ups because they are too easy and it's like jogging for him. We're about the same height, so I think we just intimadate people into letting us in. Ocassionaly people think we are the FBI. But we do pretty good work together. Our district is pretty new too, and I really like these guys.

That guy that I told that miraculous story about last week faced some opposition from his family, and for awhile I thought we lost him, but I think he's back on the right track now. Which makes me very happy.

I do enjoy it down here in Cali. We're having success and I like it. I love how each week we play soccer with a bunch of latinos and they kill us every time. It's kinda cool, they all put on their Jerseys and pretend to be injured just like the pros. I also have the best mall in the mission in my area so me and my district go there on pdays and eat chipotle and pretend to shop. It's pretty nice. My life is good.

Well, that was short, but I hope you all enjoyed it.

Elder Call



P.S.

Dear Karrine Manning,

I lost your adress, and for that have not written you in a long time. Is there any way you can get it to me? Sorry about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment