Address

Address is Classified, by order of the boss.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Miracles

Hey Everyone! We saw some miracles this week. It was really, really cool. It was roasting hot over here, we were happy when we saw the thermometer hit 99, ha ha. We were also happy when we saw like 4 drops of rain hit our windshield, but I guess we've hit our quota until next year, because that was all we got. I'm loving things up here, as always. But I've talked about that enough for now I think. So here is a deep spiritual thought for you. When some people fall away from the Gospel, they might think to themselves, "Well, I'm just not going to endure. I'm too weak." BUT, when they do that, they aren't choosing to not endure, they are just choosing what they are going to endure, does that make sense? Another missionary pointed that out to me. I thought it was interesting. Sadly we have to deal with people not enduring to the end all the time. Transfers are rolling around the bend already! It seems like I took the 5 hour drive from Burbank just yesterday. I called my old companion yesterday and apparently they are still hanging on to the people I found in my long 5 months there. Well, actually they closed down my area due to a shortage of misisonaries and combined it with the area of the Sister missionaries. They are usually better at everything, so I'm sure the people I know and love are in good hands. Well, I better go clean my apartment. I think my MIssion President is going to inspect it one of these days, ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment