Address

Address is Classified, by order of the boss.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

What's gonna work?

Hey guys! I don't have a whole lot of time to write this, so I'll put the most important things first. We had a Zone Basketball Tournament, and guess who's team won almost every match? Yeah that's right, the one I was on. I'm pretty proud. Things are still hopping up here. I still love it. With the help of God, we may baptize some people. Interestingly enough, apparently, they were about to close this area because nothing was happening. I saw in my area book that things really picked up as soon as the missionary before me came up. The improvement was so drastic that I called him to find out what he did to make such a difference. He told me that just before he had been sent home curtesy of a broken foot, and that expirience humbled him a lot. He said that all he did was be humble and rely on the Lord. Not exactly what I was expecting, and I'm sure it was more than that, but I guess there is a good life lesson in there. I hope you all take it to heart. REPENT!!!!!!! Ha ha, just kidding. I love you all! Elder Call

No comments:

Post a Comment